We are going to resume services on June 14th under the following guidelines:
1) In person and online worship services and bible studies will be available. If you or any member of your family is ill you are invited to continue to worship on-line.
2) Mask wearing is not required however, it is strongly recommended. You are invited to provide and wear your own mask. If you do not have a mask, a small number will be available at the church.
3) Please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before each service begins (8:30 or 10:15.)
4) Someone will greet you at the door to allow only one family into the church at a time. Please maintain social distancing while waiting (6 feet apart.)
5) You will be asked to have your hands sanitized upon entering.
6) You will be ushered to your seat. Seating will be in every other row and you should maintain social distancing within the pew.
7) There will be NO Sunday School for children.
8) Each service will be around 40 minutes in length. There will be no congrega-tional spoken liturgy or singing. There will be no bulletins. All information will be on the screen. The offering plate will be at the doors and you can place your offering there either when entering or exiting the service.
9) Communion will be served only in prepackaged, sterile portions.
We look forward to seeing you when you believe it is safe to return.